- Bookings and sales are subject to availability. Refunds are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Cancellation and Refund policy listed below.
- If you have any specific requirements for access or, questions concerning access to our studio, please notify us at the time of booking. Every effort will be made to accommodate your needs.
- Your email confirmation of your reserved place at the class/workshop is required at the time of registration on the day of the event.
- The following notice is required in the event of the need to cancel your attendance:
- Termination of booking within 48 hours after booking the class will entitle you to an 100% refund.
- Termination of booking more than 14 days before event 50% refund.
- Termination of booking less than 14 days before event 25% refund.
- All cancellations and other changes to your booked class must be made by using our contact form here, by email or telephone.
- Occasionally popular classes may be quickly booked up. Blowfish Glass will endeavour to schedule the same event and repeat it at a later date.
- We reserve the right to make modifications and amendments to previously announced classes where it is considered realistically necessary.
- Blowfish Glass accepts no responsibility whatsoever for loss of personal property brought into or left on the premises used for any class or workshop.
- All attendees agree to adhere and comply with the safety requirements and other terms as outlined by the studio.
- In the event you are unable to attend you may transfer your booking to another date within 14 days notice of the class, or to a friend or colleague. This can be done no later than the day prior to the class.
- Online payments are made using PayPal and are subject to Paypal’s own privacy and data protection. BACs Transfers are our prefered method of payment for which we do not process your banking details.
- Your details entered in the booking form will be used for the purposes or securing your place/places and, to send you news and offers for upcoming and new classes. You can unsbscribe from these mailings by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email footer.
Health and Safety
Your glass blowing experience begins with a health and safety tour around our workshop, describing all the different the workshop equipment. We will provide you with all the safety equipment necessary such as Kevlar (heat proof) sleeves and safety glasses. Our staff are fully qualified to ensure you are kept safe.
Please wear appropriate clothing, eg: cotton t-shirt, flat shoes, and if needed layer up with a jumper or a jacket that you can take off.